Vivid visuals and audio readings of the 10 poems, prescribed for 2012/13, create mental images which reflect tone and mood. In-depth analysis of the text, in the form of pop-ups, provides the required academic support and the printable matric-style questions and answers give learners the practice and confidence needed for the final exams. These can easily be photocopied.
- Audio reading of the poems.
- Outline and interactive in-depth analysis of the texts.
- Photos, music and visual effects.
- Matriculation style questions with mark allocation and suggested answers in printable format.
2. List of poems and poets
- Guy Butler – A Prayer for All My Countrymen
- Roy Campbell – The Serf
- John Donne – Death Be Not Proud
- Charles Eglington – Cheetah
- John Milton – On His Blindness
- Oswald Mtshali – The birth of Shaka
- William Shakespeare – Sonnet 116: Let me not to the marriage of true minds
- Karl Shapiro – Auto Wreck
- Stephen Spender – An Elementary School Classroom in a Slum
- W.D. Snodgrass – Mementos, 1